Horoscope for All on Monday, April 13, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Capricorn, and we are cautious and draw upon common sense when making decisions.
- Flexibility is not a strong point just now, but we can also be quite single-minded, determined, and thorough.
- Our careers, long-term plans, or objectives are in focus with the Moon in this practical sign.
- The Sun and Pluto are heading toward a square aspect, exact tomorrow morning, and there can be some tension brewing.
- We can be feeling quite a bit of pressure to change, make something happen, or make a choice now.
- We’re inclined to be at battle with ourselves and/or others, as putting faith and trust in people and perhaps life itself can be difficult in spots, although an upcoming Sun-Jupiter square can have us swinging between too little and too much confidence.
- There can be a tendency to want to manipulate or connive to get what we want now. It’s better to draw upon self-control and wait things out to gain some perspective.
- This square is tying into tomorrow’s Quarter Moon and is just behind the Sun-Jupiter square, suggesting that we feel pushed to take a mature path, but it’s not easy to let go of our plans or sense of personal freedom in the process.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good