Horoscope for All on Saturday, April 11, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in fiery Sagittarius, encouraging us to look forward, and building our enthusiasm.
- Mercury enters Aries today, and this transit, lasting until the 27th, can feel refreshingly decisive and forward-looking.
- It can certainly be a time when we’re a bit impatient or terse, but it can feel good not to dwell or spend too much time arriving at conclusions in the weeks ahead.
- During this cycle, we’re less concerned with objective viewpoints and explanations, and more concerned with reaching a decision quickly.
- We want to pioneer and innovate now, or we want to be the first ones with the idea.
- It’s a time for speaking more spontaneously and directly with the planet of communication in bold and assertive Aries.
- Today, however, Mercury forms a sextile to Saturn, and it’s easier to direct our mental energy into something constructive and practical.
- This transit helps ground our thinking and expectations.
- We seek to be mentally prepared, desiring more order and organization in our lives.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent