Horoscope for All on Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in Gemini, stimulating our desire to mingle, connect, chat, and learn.
- Today’s Sun-Jupiter trine encourages a desire to grow, expand, improve, and impress.
- Whether it’s a business venture, friendship, attitude, self-improvement endeavor, or relationship, we want to bring it to the next level.
- We might make grand gestures, show off a little, and rise above petty problems and differences.
- While optimism is strong, Mars stations and turns retrograde today, suggesting we might reserve judgment.
- There can be some difficulties knowing what we want as the shift occurs.
- During the Mars retrograde cycle itself, which spans from today until November 13th, we need to re-assess our current projects, our approach to getting what we want, and our desires.
- Rather than directly asserting our desires, we are more reflective and cautious.
- Mars in direct motion is straightforward, assertive, and even aggressive, but with Mars in retrograde motion, Mars energy is essentially turned inward – it’s internalized, intensified, personalized, and perhaps pressurized.
- We can be hesitant about taking action, second-guessing our instincts or our natural impulses rather than acting upon them.
- This cycle affords us the chance to learn more about what we want and how we pursue our desires.
- Today, we’re shifting gears.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair