Horoscope for All on Monday, September 28, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius until it enters Pisces at 11:34 AM EDT.
- This afternoon, a Venus-Saturn quincunx suggests we might feel torn between two equally appealing desires, situations, or viewpoints.
- Or, the dilemma could be between pleasure and responsibility, and perhaps we’re not able to fully appreciate or manage either.
- Outside commitments can disrupt the flow or cause problems in our relationships.
- However, Venus forms a trine to Mars, and we’re also ready to enjoy ourselves. Sexual attraction, romantic activities, creativity, and fertility are favored.
- This transit spurs us on and encourages the pursuit of our desires. It stimulates friendly competition, which can be motivating.
- We may make a connection with someone from our past or renew interest with a partner.
- With Mars currently retrograde, we may not be quite as assertive or direct in our approach as we may be otherwise.The void Moon occurs from 3:18 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Pisces at 11:34 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair