Horoscope for All on Friday, September 25, 2020
- Saturn forms a quintile to Chiron today. This aspect first formed in December 2019 and recurred on August 12th.
- We feel more competent, effective, and secure regarding our responsibilities during this period.
- We have a strong sense of both tradition and innovation, and we’re good at making these things work for us.
- We express our unique qualities or go our own way without stirring up controversy, as we act in a professional, respectful manner.
- The Moon spends the day in responsible and resolute Capricorn, aligning with Saturn this evening, boosting our sense of purpose.
- Nevertheless, the Moon forms a square to Mars, giving us a hint of the energies of the upcoming Mars-Saturn square that will perfect on the 29th.
- The need to attend to our duties, obligations, or ambitions might often compete with our personal goals and sense of independence and freedom now and this week.
- Later today, we can also feel a little out of sync on a social level as Venus heads toward minor challenging aspects to Chiron and Pluto.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:37 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mercury), until the Moon enters Aquarius tomorrow, Saturday, September 26th, at 2:09 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good