Horoscope for All on Monday, September 21, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Scorpio until it enters Sagittarius at 3:31 PM EDT.
- The Scorpio Moon is observant, strategic, emotional, and intense, and the Sagittarius Moon is exploratory, philosophical, and spontaneous.
- Venus forms a quincunx to Jupiter today, and we can feel restless and desirous of something more, but we may not be in touch with what we truly want.
- Alternatively, we can be frustrated by a predicament or either/or situation.
- On the one hand, we’re enjoying familiarity, comfort, and steadiness, while another part of us is seeking experience or new horizons to explore.
- Challenges in relationships today are likely due to overblown expectations.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:13 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 3:31 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair