Horoscope for All on Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in Pisces, and a Full Moon occurs in the sign early today at 1:23 AM EDT.
- This lunation challenges us to identify and express our spiritual needs while maintaining order in our everyday lives.
- Illumination of a dream or a desire to find more meaning in our lives can figure strongly now.
- It’s important to avoid looking for salvation through a relationship, person, project, or business. We may be putting too-high expectations on these things when we should be looking within for happiness.
- The Venus-Saturn opposition this morning reminds us of our responsibilities, which can temporarily feel more burdensome than usual.
- Financial limitations may make themselves known, or burdens of our debts or obligations to others magnify. We may need to pay the piper, or if we’ve been overdoing pleasures, we now need to catch up on our duties.
- Burdens, lack, limitations, and problems can loom larger than usual under the Venus-Saturn influence, particularly regarding love, pleasure, and finances.
- A trine between the Sun and Uranus, on the other hand, encourages us to embrace change and progress. This transit helps loosen things up.
- We might make some changes or discoveries, and our willingness to take a few creative risks and experiment may be the key to success.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good