Horoscope for All on Saturday, September 19, 2020
- With the Sun forming a quincunx to retrograde Mars today, there can be some inner tension between the will and performance/energy levels, and a tendency to fly off the handle can be with us now.
- It’s hard to find satisfaction or a sense of peace under this influence. We may feel decidedly “out of sorts” and on the fence about key issues.
- There can be tension revolving around going after what we want since what we think we should do seems at odds with our desires or motivation.
- This transit can present some mild challenges and disrupt the flow. We may feel off, which can ultimately prompt us to make some useful edits.
- The Moon heads into the sign of Scorpio at 2:33 PM EDT, drawing us to transformative and emotionally exciting experiences.
- We’re interested in discovering deeper truths and motives.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:29 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Mars), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 2:33 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair