Horoscope for All on Friday, September 18, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Libra, aligning with Mercury in Libra tonight.
- With the Moon in Libra, coming to a sense of balance and harmony is important to us.
- The Moon-Mercury conjunction helps us find common ground and open up the lines of communication.
- However, Mercury and Neptune form a quincunx, which can diffuse our concentration or focus.
- We may be wavering due to uncertainty as it can be challenging to combine logic and intuition cohesively.
- The tendency to daydream comes at the expense of productivity and clear communication.
- There can be some mental disorganization to manage.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair