Horoscope for All on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Virgo, and we crave a sense of order and organization.
- The Moon is Balsamic with a New Moon occurring tomorrow in the sign.
- It’s best not to begin a new project, relationship, or other important initiative during the Balsamic phase of the Moon, as it is a time of endings and symbolic descent into unconsciousness.
- Reflection is favored over innovation now.
- Mercury is moving toward a square to Jupiter, suggesting potentially impatient speech and decision-making.
- We can very well waste our time on inconsequential matters, but this can also be a good time to stretch our minds to entertain bigger possibilities.
- There is a tendency to overstate, say too much, exaggerate, or latch onto wild ideas. We may be somewhat blind to immediate realities.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair