Horoscope for All on Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Leo until 2:37 PM EDT when it enters Virgo.
- The Leo Moon is devoted, affectionate, and generous. We might seek out channels for expressing personal emotional drama or creative potential.
- With the Virgo Moon, we’re inclined to pull up our sleeves and get down to work. We crave organization and want to get things accomplished.
- This Moon transit encourages our desire to excel at our work, pay particular attention to health, and help others.
- Venus forms a square to Uranus late morning, presenting a potential challenge or struggle. Values and tastes may clash, and social activities may suffer as a result.
- Impulsive attractions to both people and material goods can lead us astray. Some instability, restlessness, and rebelliousness are possible in our relationships.
- It may be best to hold off on decision-making regarding finances, as there is a tendency to act on a whim rather than reason. We may only need a change of pace.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:09 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mars), until the Moon enters Virgo at 2:37 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair