Horoscope for All on Friday, September 11, 2020
- With the Sun opposite Neptune today, we can easily get lost in fantasy as we feel somewhat directionless and not very up to facing everyday realities.
- The tendency to glamorize others or to put people on a pedestal can come to a head now, and this can extend beyond people to situations and objects.
- It’s a time for seeking a better balance between action and reflection. We are more sensitive and vulnerable under this influence, but also quite prone to misperceiving people or situations.
- We might watch for projecting our unrealized dreams or wishes onto others. Willpower is low.
- It’s not a good time for major financial undertakings or formal agreements.
- We’ve been paying more attention to service to others and our physical health, and we may need to take a step back for spiritual refreshment.
- The Moon continues its transit of Gemini until it moves into the sign of Cancer at 4:23 AM EDT. Warmth, comfort, familiarity, and safety are drives with the Moon in Cancer.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:48 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Cancer at 4:23 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair