Horoscope for All on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- Mercury forms a trine to Pluto this morning, and we’re in good shape for profound insight, psychological understanding, awareness, and focused attention.
- We seek out the hidden message and draw upon our powers of persuasion.
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius until 5:35 AM EDT when it enters Pisces. The Pisces Moon is understanding and somewhat escapist.
- As the day advances, a Venus-Saturn opposition comes into influence (it’s exact tomorrow morning). Negative feedback or blockage can slow us down–ideally only enough to pace ourselves or adjust our expectations.
- A Full Moon will occur early tomorrow, and this serves to heighten our feelings.
- We may be coming to important realizations today and tomorrow.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:57 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Pisces at 5:35 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good