Horoscope for All on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until it heads into Aries at 4:45 AM EDT.
- The Aries Moon can feel like a fresh start on an emotional level. We could feel motivated to take on a challenge.
- We begin to crave more action or the excitement of something new.
- Our energy seems at its peak for new beginnings and innovations, and we’re far less interested in what’s already happened or what others have already done.
- The Moon in Aries is direct and assertive, but a Sun-Chiron quincunx later today suggests some wavering of confidence.
- We may doubt our inner guide, and we may face situations that seem to test our vulnerabilities. Some indecision is possible.
- The void Moon continues until 4:45 AM EDT when the Moon enters Aries.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good