Horoscope for All on Sunday, June 28, 2020
- The First Quarter Moon occurs today when the Sun in Cancer forms a square to the Moon in Libra.
- We may become aware of obstacles related to a recent plan or project. This can be a time of stress, clashing, and discord, but also of high energy, motivation, and growth. We’re competitive and ambitious, stirred into action.
- The Mars-Saturn sextile perfects this morning, favoring traditional methods and modest ambitions.
- Thoroughness brings rewards, and we appreciate slow but steady progress.
- This transit encourages a sense of responsibility and a feeling of directedness.
- It’s a good time to temper our energy, pace ourselves productively, and exercise better judgment. This is also a satisfying time to get organized.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of relationship-focused Libra. While our goal is to get along, there can be some back and forth before we harmonize.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent