Horoscope for All on Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- The Moon spends another day in the sign of Taurus.
- While the need to get comfortable is strong with this transit, the Sun opposes Pluto today, which tends to pull up deeper, darker, or buried and unresolved matter.
- Through feelings, relationships, and events, we can more clearly see areas of life where we’ve been holding onto something too tightly or giving away our personal power.
- This can feel uncomfortable and can be disruptive, but it can also heighten self-awareness.
- Outside forces remind us of our need to take charge of our lives, but shortcuts to gaining control will not work out.
- Instead, we should formulate strategies for managing our fears or worries.
- A tricky or buried issue might now reach a head.
- We may feel on edge, volatile, and/or defensive.
- There can be an inner drama taking place or external circumstances seem to undermine our perception of powerfulness.
- We may experience a battle within ourselves between light and dark forces, or we can meet this through others.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:21 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Gemini tomorrow, Thursday, July 16th, at 1:19 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good