Horoscope for All on Friday, October 9, 2020
- A Mars-Pluto square occurs today. It first perfected on August 12th, and with Mars turning retrograde in September, it’s now recurring. The third and final pass will happen on December 23rd.
- With this transit, we crave a sense of control over events, relationships, or circumstances, and become frustrated at any sign that we don’t have it.
- With Mars retrograde, we may be returning to an old problem. Further developments emerge. There may be arguments, standstills, and power games now.
- Our desires are intense and challenging to satisfy. A tendency to bully, confront, or provoke might dominate.
- It would be wise to observe and learn from whatever powerful feelings arise from confrontations or conflicts now, as this transit has a way of pulling out emotional “slush” or matter we’ve suppressed.
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs this evening, prompting a turning point as we gain some perspective. We come to a point where we need to sort out what works for us and what doesn’t.
- It’s not the best time to start a significant project. During this Moon phase, the most suitable activities include paying debts, asking for money owed to us, giving or receiving rewards, making evaluations, taking inventory, and dealing with people and matters from the past.
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer all day.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair