Horoscope for All on Thursday, October 8, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of curious Gemini until it enters protective Cancer at 11:45 AM EDT.
- Venus forms a quincunx to Chiron today, and insecurity might make it awkward for us to express our affections naturally or flowingly.
- There could be feelings of discontent in relationships or an uncomfortable choice regarding personal relationships, money, or possessions.
- Venus also heads into minor squares with Mars and Pluto.
- Retrograde Mars and Pluto will form a square tomorrow morning, and Venus aggravates that impending square.
- Interactions can be tense and loaded today and tomorrow. Fear-based suspicions run high, coloring our exchanges.
- It’s not easy to imagine a direct route to satisfying our desires right now, making manipulation more tempting.
- Financial tensions can surface, competitiveness is likely, and issues of trust can emerge in relationships.
- We can experience uncomfortable feelings about others, possibly revolving around our values and tastes, or we find others too aggressive or brusque.
- Still, it can also be a time for recognizing the needs and desires that we’ve suppressed.
- Getting into a healthier relationship with these buried needs can help, but we must first unpack issues stirring now.
- The void Moon continues until 11:45 AM EDT when the Moon enters Cancer.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair