Horoscope for All on Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- Mercury opposes Uranus today, producing mental tension, miscommunication, or changes of mind or plans, and resistance to ideas.
- These, however, can lead to new insights if we’re open to them.
- We can be confrontational or controversial.
- It may not be the best time to present an argument or an important idea, but friction stimulated can challenge us to learn more about our own minds and opinions.
- Epiphanies and unusual insights can occur now, or surprising news might arrive that turns our perception of a situation on its head.
- The Moon spends the day in Mercury’s sign, Gemini, encouraging our attention to our immediate environment, contacts, studies, and personal interests.
- We can be busy today, and at times, we can feel scattered.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:56 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Cancer tomorrow, Thursday, October 8th, at 11:45 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair