Horoscope for All on Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- The Moon enters into the sign of Gemini a few minutes into the day, stimulating our curiosity.
- With this transit, we’re inclined to spend more time than usual in our minds. Reaching out and connecting can satisfy an itch.
- We’re reasonable, logical, and communicative, and we seek contacts and activities that stimulate us and meet our needs for diversity, variety, and knowledge. We want to be in the loop.
- The Gemini Moon is interested and perhaps a bit scattered. We suffer no shortage of ideas now, but it may be challenging to decide between them.
- The void Moon continues only until 12:03 AM EDT when the Moon enters Gemini.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good