Horoscope for All on Monday, October 5, 2020
- The Moon transits Taurus all day, encouraging us to get comfortable.
- A Venus-Jupiter sesquiquadrate suggests some tendency to want more from our pleasures, pastimes, money, or love life, but it can be challenging to pinpoint or find what we’re seeking.
- We may end up wasting our time more often than not, although if we can focus on satisfying recreation, there’s no loss.
- This influence can serve to exaggerate our feelings, wants, and perceived needs.
- We might overstate our feelings or promise more than we can deliver, making it wise to manage impulsiveness and hastiness.
- A Mars-Vesta trine later today helps us focus and encourages us to put in the effort. We have a more vital ability to direct our energies into meaningful self-directed activities.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:41 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Gemini the next day, Tuesday, October 6th, at 12:03 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good