Horoscope for All on Monday, October 26, 2020
- The Moon in Pisces all day is wise, understanding, and empathetic. We are receptive and passive today, perhaps avoiding definition or confrontation.
- The ability to let certain things go can be relieving.
- The morning’s Sun-Neptune challenge suggests we can temporarily lose focus.
- Concentrating on artistic or spiritual pursuits is better than focusing on matters that require clear, factual thinking now.
- The Moon’s sextile to Uranus suggests that we’re attracted to new approaches and might find it difficult to concentrate on lifeless or ordinary tasks.
- It’s a good time to invent, imagine, and inspire.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair