Horoscope for All on Saturday, October 24, 2020
- Today’s trine between Venus and Saturn is a helpful influence for sorting out our feelings.
- We approach love, relationships, money, or pleasure-seeking in a more mature, responsible, and level-headed way.
- It’s a good time to stabilize relations and show our affection through practical support, service, and displays of loyalty.
- This influence reminds us of the value of constancy and reliability.
- Business sense is excellent, especially with both bodies in Earth signs, although we can be risk-averse now.
- We might enjoy our responsibilities, work, or duties more than usual. Small advances in business and partnerships come through efforts to bond with others and strengthen our connections and projects.
- This Venus-Saturn transit promotes a realistic and perhaps materialistic view of our relationships.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of friendly, fair Aquarius.
- Later today, we head toward a minor square between Mercury and Neptune, and decisions are no longer quite so clear-cut.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:55 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Pisces tomorrow, Sunday, October 25th, at 5:19 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Excellent