Horoscope for All on Friday, October 23, 2020
- The Moon continues to transit practical Capricorn until it heads into the sign of Aquarius at 8:18 AM EDT.
- This morning, the First Quarter Moon is exact with the Sun in Scorpio square the Moon in Aquarius.
- There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action.
- There can be some trial and error or tension to manage now, although it can also help motivate us to make a move. Recent endeavors may face their first obstacles.
- Around the Moon-Mercury square, we could be saying the wrong things or misinterpreting one another.
- Otherwise, the Aquarius Moon encourages us to seek out intellectual stimulation and unusual or unconventional experiences.
- Friends, community, groups, causes, and happiness goals can be in stronger focus now.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:36 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 8:18 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good