Horoscope for All on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in spirited Sagittarius.
- We might ignore practical elements around the Moon’s square to Neptune this morning, which can spur wistfulness or emotional confusion, and we tend to take a detour from the middle road.
- The Moon’s square to Venus can complicate matters with conflicting needs for emotional freedom and intimacy.
- Otherwise, the Sagittarius Moon encourages the pursuit of truth and liberty. We’re motivated to reach out beyond our usual routines.
- We may take a more philosophical and less strategic or psychological approach to life.
- The Moon’s harmony with the Sun tonight boosts our confidence and sense of direction.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:39 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Capricorn tomorrow, Wednesday, October 21st, at 2:44 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair