Horoscope for All on Friday, October 2, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aries, forming squares to Jupiter and Pluto, and aligning with retrograde Mars tonight.
- We’re motivated but easy to distract. Feelings are intense today as we wrestle with the desire to attend to personal goals and our more worldly ambitions.
- The Sun forms a quincunx to Uranus this morning, and we could be dealing with minor changes of plans or a restless urge for change that interferes with the flow.
- Also today, Venus begins its transit of Virgo, which will last until the 27th.
- Virgo is sensual but also quite practical. We might enjoy our work or wellness routines more than usual, and the satisfaction of a job well done cannot be underestimated during this cycle.
- Pleasures and pastimes that serve a practical purpose are more attractive.
- We express our love through practical means and gestures–running errands, doing detail work, or just being there for our loved ones.
- We should watch for a tendency to worry or fret.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good