Horoscope for All on Saturday, October 17, 2020
- The Moon ends its transit of Libra and enters Scorpio at 1:06 AM EDT. We’re more passionate and intense with the Moon in Scorpio, although this morning’s Sun-Neptune aspect tunes us into our desire to help, understand, and inspire.
- We’re gracious and ready to give one another the benefit of the doubt.
- The day is strong for dialogues, conversations, and in-depth thinking about mysteries, hidden meanings, relationships, and motivations. We tend to focus on the past.
- We also gravitate toward emotionally satisfying and involving activities and challenges today.
- The void Moon continues until 1:06 AM EDT when the Moon enters Scorpio.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good