Horoscope for All on Thursday, October 15, 2020
- This morning’s Sun-Pluto square can bring fears and buried matter to the surface, and trusting in others (or in life/the process) can be difficult.
- Positively, circumstances can push us to discover our own power — power that comes from a strong sense of self rather than superficial energy derived from manipulating people into doing what we want them to do.
- It’s best to aim for self-control now. We can feel quite a bit of pressure to change, make something happen, or choose now.
- It’s best to avoid trying to force matters that should naturally take time to unfold. We should also watch for a bit of paranoia or suspicion that works against us.
- The Moon leaves Virgo and enters Libra early today, at 1:54 AM EDT.
- The Libra Moon is compromising and unifying.
- With a New Moon occurring tomorrow, it’s best to wind down and let go rather than work ourselves up, particularly as the day advances.
- The void Moon continues until 1:54 AM EDT when the Moon enters Libra.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair