Horoscope for All on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Today’s energies are complicated. The Sun opposes Mars today–an aspect that only occurs while Mars is retrograde, marking the Mars retrograde cycle’s midpoint.
- Careless or impulsive behavior can be a problem now, or a battle of wills can occur.
- We might feel thwarted, and circumstances push us to learn what it is that we genuinely want.
- If we do know what we want, the issue may be how to go about getting it. There can be a sudden awareness of things that have been making us unhappy, angry, or resentful, and this discovery is likely to come through interactions with others.
- However, through the events, battles, contests, conflicts, or tensions of this time, we can ultimately get to a better understanding of ourselves, particularly our desires.
- We can nevertheless be hot-headed or easily provoked now–something to look out for. We might default to the idea that we have to fight to get what we want.
- Also today, Mercury stations and turns retrograde, beginning a retrograde cycle that lasts until November 3rd.
- During this phase, our thinking turns inward as we review and re-assess matters.
- Mercury retrograde periods can be times of heightened inner awareness, when meditation, journaling, reworking old plans, and reviewing past work are favored.
- Minor breaks in the mechanical aspects of communication and transportation can re-connect us to other, possibly more meaningful means of connecting.
- We look at the world a little differently, through different filters, and can come up with some significant inner revelations as a result. The more difficult times are the periods of the shifts themselves (the days surrounding the stations — today and November 3rd), after which we grow more and more accustomed to the energy.
- We should observe and review rather than make critical decisions with this shift, considering that Mars is also retrograde.
- The Moon continues its transit of Leo only until 12:56 AM EDT, after which the Moon is in particular, organized Virgo.
- The Virgo Moon’s tendency to worry or fret can be pronounced given today’s shift energies, which can feel somewhat chaotic.The void Moon continues only until 12:56 AM EDT when the Moon enters Virgo.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair