Horoscope for All on Monday, October 12, 2020
- Jupiter and Neptune form their final sextile early today. We’re inspired to follow a dream or vision or to pursue a cause.
- We are considering our dreams, imagination, and compassion as we plan out or pursue our objectives, and we may feel supported or encouraged on a spiritual level.
- We are inclined to see the good in people and situations.
- Mercury and Venus form a sextile–a conciliatory and diplomatic influence. We aim to be objective about our feelings.
- This transit favors charm, social graces, presentation of ideas, romantic overtures, teaching, business deals, publishing, commerce, public relations, and joint ventures or partnerships.
- We’re inclined to verbalize or analyze our feelings and relationships.
- Promises and clarifications may be made in love relationships, although they may be revisited later. Mercury will station and turn retrograde tomorrow.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of outgoing Leo.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:29 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mars), until the Moon enters Virgo tomorrow, Tuesday, October 13th, at 12:56 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair