Horoscope for All on Sunday, October 11, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the expressive sign of Leo. The Sun forms a square to Jupiter and quincunx to Neptune this morning, bringing out the dramatic side of the Leo Moon.
- We can find ourselves eager to expand, and while our ideas are big, we’re reminded of the limits of our capabilities and must adjust accordingly.
- While there can be optimism and elevated moods, our state of mind is fragile as things are overblown or unrealistic.
- We can feel some discontent, leading us to seek more meaning, growth, or change.
- We should watch for trying to reach too far, overestimating our energy levels or the time we might invest in a commitment.
- We would do well to remind ourselves that going bigger isn’t always in our best interests. We may be glossing over potential problems, and judgment can be off as a result.
- We can be feeling slightly off or out of sorts, and there can be difficulties concentrating or figuring out our next step.
- These things are more likely if we’ve neglected our spiritual needs, and it makes sense to slow down and adjust.
- Incorporating and recognizing the need for more imagination in our lives seems necessary now.
- We’re heading toward the perfection of the Jupiter-Neptune sextile aspect, however, which is exact early tomorrow.
- It’s the final of three exact aspects while Jupiter has been transiting Capricorn, having first formed in February and again in July.
- Jupiter forms a sextile to Neptune on the 12th for the third and final perfection.
- This transit first formed in February and recurred in July.
- We’re checking in with our needs for imagination and dreams or spirituality and seeking ways to incorporate and manage our expectations and faith.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair