Horoscope for All on Saturday, October 10, 2020
- The Moon’s transit of Cancer is tricky today due to its challenging aspects–most notably, a square to Mars and then oppositions to Pluto and Saturn.
- These stir up activity and challenges, which can be disruptive or at odds with our emotional orientation.
- We seek out comfort and familiarity with a Cancer Moon.
- With much attention to our relationships, careers, and personal plans recently, a push for considering our emotional needs occurs now, although conflicts ensue as we do.
- We can be especially emotionally involved with the pressures we’ve been feeling to improve and grow.
- While the Moon in Cancer inclines us to seek the familiar and safe, a Venus-Uranus trine encourages us to innovate. We tend to entertain unusual cravings.
- We are a little more open-minded with relationships, business, pleasures, or entertainment, which can open up new opportunities.
- We’re ready to explore and experiment as we feel a need to break away from our usual choices.
- Furthermore, we’re intrigued by our differences rather than rattled by them, easing interactions. We might discover alternative ways to make (or spend) money.
- We’re freer with our feelings, although a little detached, and we find beauty in the unfamiliar or uncommon.
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer until 8:24 PM EDT when it enters Leo.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:04 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Saturn), until the Moon enters Leo at 8:24 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good