Horoscope for All on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Gemini until 4:45 PM EST, after which the Moon transits Cancer.
- The Moon is void from 8:49 AM to 4:45 PM, and during this period, it’s generally best not to push new pursuits, as they can be harder or impossible to realize.
- Its trine to Mercury this morning helps us express ourselves well, even if our words are not perfect.
- With the Gemini Moon, we’re reasonable and logical, and we gravitate toward contacts and activities that stimulate us and satisfy our need for diversity, variety, and knowledge.
- After 4:45 PM, we begin to favor comfort over satisfying our curiosity. With a Cancer Moon, we seek familiar faces and places.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:49 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mercury), until the Moon enters Cancer at 4:45 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good~ Business: Good