Horoscope for All on Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in communications-focused Gemini. Gemini’s ruler, Mercury, stations and turns direct today after three weeks of retrograde motion.
- Over the coming weeks, recent challenging issues with communications and decision-making can improve.
- The answers we’ve been waiting for might arrive, and plans or projects that have stalled now resume.
- It can be hard to make sense of everything during the shift today, however, and thus critical decision-making might be avoided for the time being if possible, as our thinking can be skewed temporarily. We’re more error-prone.
- As the shift from retrograde to direct occurs, there can be the magnification of problems and difficulties conveying and understanding directions.
- Also today, Venus forms a quincunx to Uranus, and we can have a hard time integrating our needs for companionship or closeness with our desire for freedom and independence. There is a sense that we can only have one or the other.
- We’re unlikely to feel confident enough to rock the boat.
- Taming rebelliousness makes sense now.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair~ Business: Fair