Horoscope for All on Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until it moves into Aries at 10:04 AM EST.
- The Pisces Moon is compassionate and spiritual, generally encouraging an intuitive approach to our lives.
- The Moon in Aries prompts the desire to initiate or start fresh. It’s typically bold and ready to take action, although sometimes impatient.
- We seek a fresh start now, and we’re quick to let go of the past–we want to start fresh or come first.
- We can feel particularly hopeful and enthusiastic in the hours surrounding the Moon’s trine to the Sagittarius Sun this afternoon.
- We can enjoy increased clarity derived from a feeling that what we want and what we need are in harmony.
- We are more able to cooperate with others under this influence.
- The Moon’s alignment with Chiron this evening can pull up the need to deal with unresolved emotional matters.
- It’s a good time to explore our feelings about what it means to us to win or come first.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:44 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries at 10:04 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good