Horoscope for All on Saturday, November 21, 2020
- Both Venus and the Sun change signs today: Venus enters Scorpio for a stay until December 15th.
- It’s a highly emotional and passionate position for Venus. We seek projects, pleasures, and relationships that involve, absorb, or consume us.
- Fears of being too vulnerable or of giving up our power to others heighten can heighten.
- We’re especially adept at handling money and resources during this cycle.
- However, the Sun leaves Scorpio and enters Sagittarius for a transit that lasts until December 21st.
- Our focus shifts from the need for an intimate connection with a person, project, or ourselves, to the desire to reach out to the world and connect with something larger than ourselves.
- While the Sun moves through this fiery, mutable sign, we can take steps to increase our understanding and awareness of the world around us.
- We are more able to muster up the courage to expand our horizons and branch out into new ways of thinking.
- We can gain more confidence and optimism by focusing on the “big picture” as we move away from our focus on the details of mundane existence.
- Although we may be prone to overdoing our expectations, we have the opportunity to nurture our faith, hope, and vision during this cycle.
- Tonight, the Moon enters Pisces at 11:06 PM EST, and then a First Quarter Moon occurs as the Sun in Sagittarius forms a square with the Moon in Pisces at 11:45 PM EST.
- There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action.
- Shortly after, we become aware of how our actions affect those close to us, perhaps through trial and error.
- This can be a time of stress, clashing, and discord, but also of high energy, motivation, and growth.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair