Horoscope for All on Friday, November 20, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aquarius, and we’re attracted to the extraordinary and unconventional.
- Independence, equality, and freedom are vital to feeling emotionally satisfied with this position of the Moon.
- We can be enthusiastic and hopeful, playing with exciting ideas and making plans.
- The Aquarius Moon is earnest, friendly, and principled.
- With the Moon square Uranus and Mercury, we could be saying the wrong things or misinterpreting one another, perhaps due to impatience.
- Some emotional detachment can be refreshing as the day advances and the Moon forms a sextile to Mars.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:49 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Pisces tomorrow, Saturday, November 21st, at 11:06 PM EST (a lengthy one!).
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good