Horoscope for All on Monday, November 2, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Taurus until 4:59 AM EST, after which it moves through the sign of Gemini.
- With a Sun-Pluto quintile today, we take on a comfortably strategic approach to our lives.
- The Gemini Moon encourages a connected, communicative approach to our lives. Curiosity is stimulated.
- This Moon wants to diversify and keep things light and friendly.
- The Moon’s trine to Venus this evening helps smooth out some of the communication troubles that are prevalent now as we near a Mercury station, and an impending Mercury-Saturn square hangs heavily over the week.
- We’re tuning in to our need for pleasure and comfort, and we’re seeking areas of harmony and similarity.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Gemini today at 4:59 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair