Horoscope for All on Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- The Moon transits Capricorn all day, and we can be especially goal-oriented.
- With a sensible Capricorn Moon, we seek more order and structure in our lives.
- However, in the hours surrounding the Moon-Mars square this afternoon, we can be temperamental.
- This brief transit can pit our sense of independence against duty.
- As the day advances, it becomes far easier to pace ourselves. We head towards a Sun-Saturn sextile that supports disciplining ourselves to bring more purpose and practicality to our lives.
- This is a time of increased self-awareness that leads to realistic plans and goals. The Sun-Saturn influence keeps our feet on the ground.
- We prefer conservative, safe moves now – slow and steady suits us fine.
- We feel grounded and stable. It’s easy to stick to a particular task and make headway.
- Taking into account practical considerations and time/energy limitations makes for better planning.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Excellent