Horoscope for All on Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Sagittarius until 11:35 AM EST.
- The Sagittarius Moon is brave and a tad restless, seeking new experiences.
- This Moon transit stimulates a need for meaning, truth, and adventure.
- The Mercury-Uranus opposition perfects early today, and we can be confrontational or rebellious in our communications.
- The friction stimulated now can challenge us to think more clearly and learn more about our opinions.
- From 11:35 AM EST forward, the Moon transits Capricorn, helping to ground us, but also stoking our ambitions.
- We crave results, preferring to see the reality of a situation. We are paying strong attention to our responsibilities and the structures in our lives.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:55 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Venus), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 11:35 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good