Horoscope for All on Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 11:10 AM EST.
- The Virgo Moon is practical, especially with its trine to Saturn this morning.
- While we can find many things to do and we’re busier than usual, it’s easy to get into a comfortable routine.
- We want to be useful and productive, and focusing on details seems the best route to making headway.
- The Moon in Libra from 11:10 AM forward inclines us to seek out the other side to a story.
- We’re looking at things from a different perspective and giving our relationships their due attention.
- However, Libra’s ruler, Venus, forms a quincunx to Neptune, and uncertainty in Venus-ruled life areas (romance, social life, and finances) can be a theme.
- We could struggle between wanting to see things realistically and preferring to look the other way or nurture a fantasy.
- There can be some insecurity or doubts about others or our own feelings and perceptions under this influence.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:59 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Libra at 11:10 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair~ Business: Fair