Horoscope for All on Monday, June 29, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 6:48 PM EDT, forming squares to Jupiter and Pluto.
- Jupiter and Pluto, both retrograde, are heading toward another alignment, exact early tomorrow. The Moon aggravates this transit today, pointing to some building tension.
- There is a lot of creative energy generated now, but perhaps a little too much, so that tempers can flare.
- Still, we can feel driven to make peace or build harmony.
- The Moon’s transit of Scorpio from 6:48 PM onward draws us to transformative and emotionally exciting experiences. We’re interested in discovering deeper truths and motives.
- Jupiter and Pluto first formed a conjunction in April and will meet again in November before moving on.
- This second of three alignments in 2020 sparks a need for shared interests or for taking on a challenge as we strive for more significance.
- It can be an ambitious time when a desire for success, growth, and development is especially strong.
- One of the most positive uses of this transit is a drive to better ourselves and the world around us.
- We might solve a problem that has been in existence for some time or capitalize upon a previously hidden resource.
- Social or material goals may come into sharper focus, and reform could figure strongly now. We’re learning to make the most of our resources, and we’re dealing with change and transformation with more confidence and faith.
- Making the most of changing circumstances is powerful. This can also be a time of seeking more significance or meaning in our work and/or recognizing and practicing more of our principles and values in our work, career, and business.
- Themes of increased influence and insight are prominent.
- We should take advantage of the increased drive that this transit brings, but avoid tendencies towards self-righteousness, exaggeration, and obsession. There is an inclination to take things too far.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:03 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 6:48 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent