Horoscope for All on Thursday, June 25, 2020
- Venus turns direct early today after a retrograde phase since May 13th.
- Gradually over the next few weeks, matters ruled by Venus (including love and money) should move forward more straightforwardly.
- Our confidence in ourselves and the universe builds, and we express warmth and affection more comfortably, openly, and directly.
- Tact and diplomacy re-emerge, and more clarity is likely to come to our love and social relationships.
- While the shift occurs today, we can be confused or disoriented, however.
- It’s best to be patient and take our time processing our feelings.
- The Moon spends part of the day in affectionate Leo, and from 1:06 PM EDT forward, in thoughtful Virgo.
- As the day advances, it’s a good time to put in effort towards progressive causes and projects, and to bring new, unique, and exciting elements to our work. New techniques or options can emerge.
- The Moon continues its void period until 1:06 PM EDT when the Moon enters Virgo.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good