Horoscope for All on Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- The Mercury-Mars square perfects early today, and tensions can lead to speaking or acting prematurely.
- Mental agitation may stir up and release things we’ve bottled up, however.
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius until 2:12 PM EDT, after which the Moon is in Pisces.
- With an Aquarius Moon, we seek intellectual stimulation, and we’re drawn to unusual or unconventional experiences.
- The Pisces Moon is compassionate, sensitive, giving, and perceptive at its best and avoidant when challenged.
- We approach others with more compassion than usual. It’s a good time for activities that help us detox, forgive, and heal or unwind.
- The Moon continues its void period until 2:12 PM EDT when the Moon enters Pisces.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good