Horoscope for All on Sunday, July 5, 2020
- A Full Moon Lunar Eclipse occurs in the sign of Capricorn early today, and the Moon transits Capricorn all day. Our emotions are heightened.
- There can be some level of drama involved with the areas activated by the eclipse.
- This eclipse gives us a cosmic push to make needed changes in our lives.
- This can be the final push that decides matters as it’s the last eclipse in a set of eclipses occurring in Capricorn and its opposite sign, Cancer, in the past couple of years.
- There can be epiphanies or turning points that effectively clear the path to move forward.
- This eclipse urges us to look more closely at the needs, lacks, and wants in our lives regarding our private lives, domesticity, our need for a home base, and nurturance (represented by the Sun in Cancer) versus our public lives, careers, reputation, and accountability (represented by the Sun’s opposition to the Moon in Capricorn).
- We have a heightened awareness of flaws in our lives’ structures, particularly in our career or outer structures and our home and family structures. Decisions made now can be emotionally-driven.
- The Moon continues its transit of practical, responsible Capricorn all day.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good