Horoscope for All on Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Mercury opposes Jupiter this morning and forms a trine to Neptune this afternoon, boosting our desire for ideas, inspiration, or more meaning.
- We can miss or gloss over technical details and mundane facts and figures.
- We’re stretching our minds now, and this is an excellent mental exercise, but we should avoid making commitments until we’re clearer.
- We tend to make decisions based on our intuition, imagination, or moral sense.
- The Moon spends the day in Jupiter-ruled Sagittarius, reinforcing a striving for meaning, truth, and adventure.
- We’re cheerful, hopeful, adaptable, and resilient.
- However, with Venus forming a quincunx to Pluto tonight, we may have a hard time shaking a feeling that we’re missing something.
- We may be grappling with issues of power and control or jealousy.
- It’s a time of adjustments and re-assessments in our close personal relationships, with our spending or entertainment, or related to our social lives.
- Fears and jealousy can emerge, seemingly out of nowhere, and they can help us see our personal blind spots.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:08 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Venus), until the Moon enters Capricorn the next day, Friday, July 31st, at 7:58 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair