Horoscope for All on Monday, July 27, 2020
- The Moon heads into the sign of Scorpio early today, at 12:12 AM EDT, and the First Quarter Moon occurs later morning.
- We’re inclined to scope out the hidden layers of any given situation. We can feel some pressure to reach our goals, and obstacles encountered now can motivate us into action.
- Jupiter forms a sextile to Neptune this morning–the second of three exact hits. The first time this aspect perfected was in February, and the third and last time, while Jupiter is in Capricorn, will be on October 12th.
- This longer-term transit reminds us to check in with our needs for imagination, dreams, or spirituality, helping us moderate some of the more extreme expressions of the Jupiter in Capricorn transit.
- It helps us maintain a sense of proportion and consider our morals and spiritual values as we pursue our objectives.
- Even so, other aspects in force today are challenging. Venus forms a quincunx to Jupiter and square to Neptune, and the Sun heads into minor challenging aspect with Neptune.
- We might wrestle with our expectations and perceptions as the day advances. We can feel restless and desirous of more, but we may not be in touch with what we want.
- We can lack discrimination today, particularly when it comes to love and material things.
- We should make an effort to separate fact from fiction so that we don’t set ourselves up for disappointment, as we can be too close to a situation.
- Examining discontent experienced now may be an opportunity to identify where we’ve neglected our spiritual, idealistic, or imaginative needs.
- A Mercury-Mars square adds a layer of impatience and irritability to the mix. We should watch for hasty communications, especially since judgment is poor.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Scorpio today at 12:12 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair