Horoscope for All on Sunday, July 26, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra today, and we seek fairness and harmony.
- There can be some restlessness or competing ambitions and needs to manage.
- We can see a more sober side of Libra with the Moon’s square to Pluto and then Saturn this afternoon.
- The urge or need to socialize and connect with our relationship goals can seem to clash with our ambitions and responsibilities.
- However, we tend to make an extra effort to be inclusive, compromising, and polite with the Libra Moon.
- A Jupiter-Neptune long-term transit perfects tomorrow, and we’re inclined to seek and find inspiration.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:09 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Scorpio the next day, Monday, July 27th, at 12:12 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good