Horoscope for All on Saturday, July 25, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Libra, and we’re especially sensitive to areas of our lives (and especially our relationships) that have come out of balance.
- The Libra Moon is fair-minded, just, and diplomatic.
- The Moon opposes Mars and squares Mercury today, and there can be some restlessness, disagreement, impatience, and combativeness even so.
- We can be somewhat competitive, quick to react if our passions are met with indifference.
- There can be some temperamentality and touchiness. We’re inclined to challenge anyone who challenges us.
- The Moon-Mars transit tonight excites our passions, although we may feel less in control of them than usual. It stirs up our need for action, activity, and challenges, but it can feel at odds with our emotional orientation.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good