Horoscope for All on Friday, July 24, 2020
- The Moon continues to transit helpful, intelligent Virgo for most of the day, entering gracious Libra at 9:54 PM EDT.
- We’re more focused on the details of our lives than the larger goals with a Virgo Moon.
- This gives us the chance to manage essential tasks that help fortify and support our endeavors.
- The Moon in Virgo is particular and craves some semblance of order. The Libra Moon does too, but instead of seeking order through attention to detail, Libra looks for balance through pleasing interactions with others and aesthetics in its environment.
- With the Moon’s transit of Libra from 9:54 PM forward, we’re approaching life with a stronger sense and appreciation of balance and moderation. We tend to weigh the pros and cons, and we seek out the approval of others.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:08 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Libra at 9:54 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good